Combo Units – Made for Snow
Combo Units give you the versatility of having storage space as well a carport to shield your vehicle from the sun’s harsh UV rays. Combo Unit Carports are also perfect for break areas or for a patio area with storage.
This product is available within CO, KS, MD, NM, OH, PA, AL, AR, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, and VA. Please call if you live outside of this area.
Available Roof Styles
Regular Roof Top View
Our Regular Style roof, with rounded eaves, overhanging sides, and horizontal roof panels is our most affordable roof style available.
Boxed Eave Roof Top View
Our Boxed Eave style roof provides a more traditional A-frame roof line with horizontal panels and boxed-in eaves.
Vertical Roof Top View
The Vertical Style roof is a durable A-frame style of metal roof with vertically aligned panels that allow for better water and debris shed.
- 65 PSF (pound per square foot) snow load
- 105 MPH wind speed
- 8’ of storage with (1) 6’ x 7’ roll up door on side, (1) walk in door, and (2) 24” x 36” windows*
- 12 gauge galvanized framing
- 29 gauge metal roofing
- 6’ legs
- 4’ on center posts or less
- Center braces or truss (up to 24’); welded trusses (26’ and over) AND leg bracing
- Concrete, mobile home/ground anchors included
- 90 day workmanship warranty
- Beckers 20 year limited warranty on roofing material
- Free EAGLE or STAR Emblem upon request (with purchase of gable or closed end)
- Free Installation on your level land
- *NO WINDOWS ON 12’
Additional Options Available – CALL FOR QUOTE
- Extended building size
- Bubble or 2” fiberglass insulation
- Gables (regular , extended and/or vertical)
- Build over
- Cut legs on site
- Welded Truss upgrade
- Vertical siding
- 45 degree trim kit
- Extra bows
- Roll up doors sizes: 6×7, 8×7, 9×8, 10×8, 10×10, 12×12
- Windows: 24”x 36”’ or 30” x 36”
- Walk in door (36” x 80”)
- Window and door frame outs
- Garage door frame outs
- Free horizontal color match wainscoting with enclosed sides or ends
Starting at: $7,510.00
Sales Tax is calculated and collected by the installer upon delivery and is based on your local tax rates. Please call us if you have any questions.
Prices may change without notice
Braces are optional but strongly recommended for all structures 8’ and taller “I understand warranty is void if braces are not purchased. Failure to add bracing as recommended may impact building structure."