If you are looking for a carport with added protection on the sides, we recommend that you go with our custom enclosed carport garage. Unlike other carport models, ours will cover your vehicle on three sides, as opposed to just from above.
Our custom enclosed metal carport garages are the most economical way to protect your investment from mother nature. Whether you’re looking for a garage for your car, RV, truck, 4-wheeler, tractor, etc… we have got you covered. We offer a variety of styles at very affordable prices.
This product is available within AL, AR, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, and VA. Click Here to view Metal Garages available in other states.
This product is also available in a Made for Snow version. Click Here to view the Made for Snow version.
Order your custom enclosed carport garage today!
Available Roof Styles
Regular Roof Top View
Our Regular Style roof, with rounded eaves, overhanging sides, and horizontal roof panels is our most affordable roof style available.
Boxed Eave Roof Top View
Our Boxed Eave style roof provides a more traditional A-frame roof line with horizontal panels and boxed-in eaves.
Vertical Roof Top View
The Vertical Style roof is a durable A-frame style of metal roof with vertically aligned panels that allow for better water and debris shed.
- 14 gauge galvanized framing 5’ on center up to 24’ wide and 4’ on center or less 26’ to 30’ wide
- 29 gauge metal roofing and siding
- 9’ legs
- Center braces and leg braces (center welded truss on 26’ to 30’ wide only)
- Either concrete or rebar anchors, depending upon the installation surface
- (1) 8 x 7 roll up door on 12’ and 18’ widths; (2) 8 x 7 roll up doors on 20’-24’ widths; (2) 10 x 8 roll up doors on 26’-30’ widths
- 90 day workmanship warranty
- Beckers 20 year limited warranty on roofing material
- Free EAGLE or STAR Emblem upon request
- Free Installation on your level land
Additional Options Available – CALL FOR QUOTE
- Partial or complete end and/or side enclosure
- 12 gauge upgrade
- Mobile home anchors (for ground installation)
- Bubble or 2” fiberglass insulation
- Build over existing structures
- Cut legs on site
- Welded Truss upgrade (included on 26’-30’ widths)
- Vertical siding
- 45 degree trim kit
- Extra bows
- Roll up doors sizes: 6×7, 8×7, 9×8, 10×8, 10×10, 12×12
- Windows: 24’ x 36’ or 30’ x 36”
- Walk in door (36” x 80”)
- Window and door frame outs
- Garage door frame outs
- Free horizontal color match wainscoting with enclosed sides or ends
- 35 PSF/ 140 MPH Certification (included on 26’-30’ widths)
Starting at: $6,252.00
Sales Tax is calculated and collected by the installer upon delivery and is based on your local tax rates. Please call us if you have any questions.
Prices may change without notice
Braces are optional but strongly recommended for all structures 8’ and taller “I understand warranty is void if braces are not purchased. Failure to add bracing as recommended may impact building structure."