Garages – Made for Snow
Enclosed Garages are the most economical way to protect your investment from mother nature. Whether you’re looking for a garage for your car, rv, truck, 4 wheeler, tractor, etc… we have got you covered. We offer a variety of styles at very affordable prices.
This product is available within CO, KS, MD, NM, OH, PA, AL, AR, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, and VA. Please call if you live outside of this area.
Available Roof Styles
Regular Roof Top View
Our Regular Style roof, with rounded eaves, overhanging sides, and horizontal roof panels is our most affordable roof style available.
Boxed Eave Roof Top View
Our Boxed Eave style roof provides a more traditional A-frame roof line with horizontal panels and boxed-in eaves.
Vertical Roof Top View
The Vertical Style roof is a durable A-frame style of metal roof with vertically aligned panels that allow for better water and debris shed.
- 12 gauge galvanized framing 4’ on center or less
- 29 gauge metal roofing and siding
- 9’ legs
- Center braces and/or welded trusses and leg bracing
- Either concrete or ground/mobile home anchors depending upon the installation surface
- (1) 8 x 7 roll up door on 12’ to 18’ widths; (2) 8 x 7 roll up doors on 20’ to 24’ widths; (2) 10 x 8 roll up doors on 26’-30’ widths
- 90 day workmanship warranty
- Beckers 20 year limited warranty on roofing material
- Free EAGLE or STAR Emblem upon request
- Free Installation on your level land
Additional Options Available – CALL FOR QUOTE
- Partial or complete end and/or side enclosure
- Bubble or 2” fiberglass insulation
- Build over existing structure
- Cut legs on site
- Welded Truss upgrade (for 12’-24’ widths)
- Vertical siding
- 45 degree trim kit
- Extra bows
- Roll up doors sizes: 6×7, 8×7, 9×8, 10×8, 10×10, 12×12
- Windows: 24’ x 36’ or 30’ x 36”
- Walk in door (36” x 80”)
- Gables (regular, extended and/or vertical)
- Window and door frame outs
- Garage door frame outs
- Free horizontal color match wainscoting with enclosed sides or ends
Starting at: $5,184.00
Sales Tax is calculated and collected by the installer upon delivery and is based on your local tax rates. Please call us if you have any questions.
Prices may change without notice
Braces are optional but strongly recommended for all structures 8’ and taller “I understand warranty is void if braces are not purchased. Failure to add bracing as recommended may impact building structure."