Standard RV 18′ to 24′ Wide Carports
If you’ve got an RV in the driveway, you need to protect it from the elements. We specifically design our custom metal RV carports for sale to house your beloved vehicle. We construct these metal RV shelters to protect from rain, snow, and sunshine, which will elongate the life of your ride.
RV Covers allow us to reach heights our standard and triple wide cannot. This innovative design with dual leg posts and base-rails, along with braces and center welded peak braces gives the RV Cover the rigidity and strength needed to stand up to mother nature. With a maximum leg height of 14’ tall, you can feel confident your RV or Motor Home will fit without a problem.
This product is available within AL, AR, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, and VA. Click Here to view RV Covers available in other states.
Shop our custom metal RV carports for sale!
Available Roof Styles
Boxed Eave Roof Top View
Our Boxed Eave style roof provides a more traditional A-frame roof line with horizontal panels and boxed-in eaves.
Vertical Roof Top View
The Vertical Style roof is a durable A-frame style of metal roof with vertically aligned panels that allow for better water and debris shed.
- 14 gauge galvanized framing
- 29 gauge metal roofing
- Double base rails and legs
- 13’ double legs
- 5’ on center (or less) posts
- Center and leg braces on every leg
- Either concrete, rebar or mobile home anchors, depending upon the installation surface
- 90 day workmanship warranty
- Beckers 20 year limited warranty on roofing material
- Free EAGLE or STAR Emblem upon request (with purchase of gable or closed end)
- Free Installation on your level land
- 35 PSF/ 140 MPH Certification
Additional Options Available – CALL FOR QUOTE
- Partial or complete end and/or side enclosure
- 12 gauge upgrade
- Bubble or 2” fiberglass insulation
- Gables (regular, extended and/or vertical)
- Build over existing structure
- Cut legs on site
- Welded Truss upgrade
- Vertical siding
- 45 degree trim kit
- Extra bows
- Roll up doors sizes: 6×7, 8×7, 9×8, 10×8, 10×10, 12×12
- Windows: 24’ x 36’ or 30’ x 36”
- Walk in door (36” x 80”)
- Window and door frame outs
- Garage door frame outs
- Free horizontal color match wainscoting with enclosed sides or ends
Starting at: $3,954.00
Sales Tax is calculated and collected by the installer upon delivery and is based on your local tax rates. Please call us if you have any questions.
Prices may change without notice
Braces are optional but strongly recommended for all structures 8’ and taller “I understand warranty is void if braces are not purchased. Failure to add bracing as recommended may impact building structure."