Triple Wide RV 26′ to 30′ Wide Carports
If you’ve got an RV and another vehicle that needs protecting, opt for our triple wide metal carports for RVs. These models are wider and taller so that you can protect both vehicles.
Triple Wide Carports for RVs range in widths from 26 feet wide to 30 feet wide, and up to 12’ in leg height. Triple Wide Carports are reinforced with welded trusses which we have tested and have withstood 7,500 lbs. on one bow!
This product is available within AL, AR, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, and VA. Click Here to view Triple Wide RV Covers available in other states.
Check out our selection of triple wide metal carports for RVs today!
Available Roof Styles
Boxed Eave Roof Top View
Our Boxed Eave style roof provides a more traditional A-frame roof line with horizontal panels and boxed-in eaves.
Vertical Roof Top View
The Vertical Style roof is a durable A-frame style of metal roof with vertically aligned panels that allow for better water and debris shed.
- 14 gauge galvanized framing
- 29 gauge metal roofing
- Double base rails and legs
- 13’ double legs
- 4’ on center (or less) posts
- Leg braces on every leg and welded trussing
- Either concrete, rebar or mobile home anchors, depending upon the installation surface
- 90 day workmanship warranty
- Beckers 20 year limited warranty on roofing material
- Free EAGLE or STAR Emblem upon request (with purchase of gable or closed end)
- Free Installation on your level land
- 35 PSF/ 140 MPH Certification
Additional Options Available – CALL FOR QUOTE
- Partial or complete end and/or side enclosure
- 12 gauge upgrade
- Bubble or 2” fiberglass insulation
- Gables (regular, extended and/or vertical)
- Build over existing structure
- Cut legs on site
- Vertical siding
- 45 degree trim kit
- Extra bows
- Roll up doors sizes: 6×7, 8×7, 9×8, 10×8, 10×10, 12×12
- Windows: 24’ x 36’ or 30’ x 36”
- Walk in door (36” x 80”)
- Window and door frame outs
- Garage door frame outs
- Free horizontal color match wainscoting with enclosed sides
Starting at: $5,094.00
Sales Tax is calculated and collected by the installer upon delivery and is based on your local tax rates. Please call us if you have any questions.
Prices may change without notice
Braces are optional but strongly recommended for all structures 8’ and taller “I understand warranty is void if braces are not purchased. Failure to add bracing as recommended may impact building structure."