Triple Wide RV 26′ – 30′ Wide Carport
RV Covers allow us to reach heights our standard and triple wide’s cannot. This innovative design with dual leg posts and base-rails, along with braces and center welded peak braces gives the RV Cover the rigidity and strength needed to stand up to mother nature. With a maximum leg height of 14’ tall, you can feel confident your RV or Motor Home will fit without a problem.
This product is available within CO, KS, MD, NM, OH, and PA. Click Here to view Triple Wide RV Covers available in other states.
Available Roof Styles
Boxed Eave Roof Top View
Our Boxed Eave style roof provides a more traditional A-frame roof line with horizontal panels and boxed-in eaves.
Vertical Roof Top View
The Vertical Style roof is a durable A-frame style of metal roof with vertically aligned panels that allow for better water and debris shed.
- 14 gauge galvanized framing
- 29 gauge metal roofing
- Double base rails and legs
- 13’ double legs
- 4’ on center (or less) posts
- Leg braces on every leg and welded trussing
- Either concrete, rebar or mobile home anchors, depending upon the installation surface
- 90 day workmanship warranty
- Beckers 20 year limited warranty on roofing material
- Free EAGLE or STAR Emblem upon request (with purchase of gable or closed end)
- Free Installation on your level land
- 35 PSF/ 140 MPH Certification
Additional Options Available – CALL FOR QUOTE
- Partial or complete end and/or side enclosure
- 12 gauge upgrade
- Bubble or 2” fiberglass insulation
- Gables (regular, extended and/or vertical)
- Build over existing structure
- Cut legs on site
- Vertical siding
- 45 degree trim kit
- Extra bows
- Roll up doors sizes: 6×7, 8×7, 9×8, 10×8, 10×10, 12×12
- Windows: 24’ x 36’ or 30’ x 36”
- Walk in door (36” x 80”)
- Window and door frame outs
- Garage door frame outs
- Free horizontal color match wainscoting with enclosed sides
Starting at: $4,434.00
Sales Tax is calculated and collected by the installer upon delivery and is based on your local tax rates. Please call us if you have any questions.
Prices may change without notice
Braces are optional but strongly recommended for all structures 8’ and taller “I understand warranty is void if braces are not purchased. Failure to add bracing as recommended may impact building structure."